Buckle Up

I make no promises that you'll like what I say

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Might Be A Super Nerd or Super Fan


So this is fucking awesome.  After stalking the mail carrier for the last two days (because Amazon could always be lying about how long it will take) I finally have the book that I have been waiting for.  But it’s not just a book, it’s awesome disguised as a book for it’s own protection. That’s right!  In my hot little hand I have a fresh from the presses hard copy of Let’s Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by the one and only Jenny Lawson aka The Bloggess!!!  SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

There are very few things that I would wrestle an angry mob or threaten life and limb for.  The first would be fine Dark Chocolate like Godiva.  Seriously I would rip someone’s arm off and beat them to death with the bloody stump if they stole my chocolate and dispense with those pleasantries altogether if they actually ate it.  The second would be a good book especially if it is written by one of the funniest bloggers I have ever read.

That being said I will only hold off on reading this beauty until I have finished my damn term papers (because you have to be a responsible adult damn it, which means remembering to feed Frik and Frak probably wouldn’t be bad idea either since growing boys gotta eat too).  Besides it will be a lot better when I can sit down and relax with my book and Godiva.  Heaven help the person who dares disturb me, people could end up severely maimed or worse.  

2 comments: